images of my simple world.....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday.. Hot and What a Storm.. Cool Relief!

"It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone Else's eyes." ~ Sally Field ****************************** 31 Photos in 31 Days- Day 26- .. Family Fun! Simon Says at a Family gathering! Thursday Challenge- "FUN" (Festival, Fair, Carnival, Party, Playground, Dancing, Laughing,...) ******************************* ~ this is me with two of my three sisters.. I'm the one in the BLUE sweater! ..~ Alphabe-Thursday- Blue
******************************* ~ Santa Fe Weekday Photo- Urban #13 This weeks theme: Intersection
************************ " Let the whole world know.... It's Independence day..!!! " Oh Hello.. I was just listening to some music.. it came on somewhere while I was surfing the web and so far I have been enjoying the different songs.. I always have a blue million things open at once.. and this music is coming from one of those blue million open now.. Today has been hot and we had a thunderstorm late this afternoon.. Sweet cooling rain cooled things off a little..I tried something new today and went on my very first jaunt as a mystery shopper.. let me tell you that it is harder than it sounds.. you have to approach strangers and ask questions.. You have to remember a great deal about several people in each location.. But I have got to tell you that it was a lot of fun.. so if you ever see me coming.. be nice.. I might be writing a report!... Thanks for stopping by to visit my world today.. I hope you enjoyed your stop here... I welcome comments so feel free to leave me one.. Have a wonderful day! Patsy

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the blue sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this saying... "It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone Else's eyes."
    ~ Sally Field

    Cute sister pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total fun, no doubt:) The photo of you and your sisters is my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family Fun - looks like fun! Simon says, "Yay!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! for family get-togethers :o) Yay! for being able to spend time with your sisters!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (If you get a chance, I'd love if you would stop by my place :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue sweater!

    Happy Rainbow Blue & have a great weekend too,

    LOLA:)

    btw My Rainbow Blue link is here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Patsy..happy Blue post...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...sisters. Can't go wrong with that hug for sure!

    Loved your fun post. Simon Says is the best game. Second best might be Mother May I!

    Thanks for linking to Rainbow Summer School.

    It was great visiting you.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shots!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!