images of my simple world.....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Busy.. Busy.. Thursday... Hot.. Hot.. Hot!

"You can cage the singer but not the song." ~ Harry Belafonte = = = = = = = = = = = = 31 Photos in 31 Days...
.. ~ I am not sure if this wonderful cherub would be considered yard art or not.. he graces one side of a water feature that is in the small smokers corner at out local hospital.. surely he detests the smell of smoke and would be just as happy here in my yard..? I would love to bring him and his wall hung fountain home with me and put them near my front door to welcome my guests..
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
~ it was hot.. I wanted to fall in..
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
~ I love Green Leaves...I am also loving the way macro photography looks.. leaves.. flowers or even an old chain can become a creative project.. when you try different settings... Alphabe-Thursday- Green.. Thursday Challenge~ "CREATIVITY" (Art, Music, Writing, Photography, Architecture, Handicraft,...)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Weekday Photos~ Urban #12 This weeks theme: Skyscraper....
I have never thought I would like to live in the city.. I really don't like crowds very much.. I might manage if I could live on the top.. I would figure out a way to garden on the roof.. I could sneak the chickens up one at a time maybe.. .. but then.. I hate small spaces so I wouldn't want to ride an elevator that far.. maybe I'll just stay here on the edge of this small town with my chickens.. A friend of mine once said that the city has everything you could want.. shopping theaters.. fine dining.. entertainment .. then with a laugh she said.. " Look who I am talking to.. a woman who would rather read than watch TV.. someone who never goes shopping.. unless it's for someone else.. and entertains all of us better than anything else.." I guess she realized that I don't need any of that to make me happy.. I am happiest here.. at home.. Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I welcome comments.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

8 comments:

  1. I just love green in photography hop iver to me if free and check out my nettle. Loved your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love macro photography ... i long for a macro lens ... your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green leaves! Nice tie in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures. I'm sure the cherub would be much happier in your yard. Great green leaves--macro is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Patsy....love the angel...beautiful...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cherub would definitely be happier away from the smoke. But maybe he likes it there to help keep the smokers healthy?

    Great picture. I love macro photography, too. And you seem to have quite the knack for it.

    Thank you for linking up to Rainbow Summer School Green.

    I enjoyed my stop here today.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool angel...I love the way you took the photos. Looks like Pro!

    Btw, I'm Christian and I just followed you. Can you add me please?

    You can view my entry here: http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/08/shoot-me-superyan23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!