images of my simple world.....

Friday, August 20, 2010

Long day.. Too Hot to Stand.. No Where to Sit.. Finally Rain...

"Forget all the rules. Forget about being published. Write for yourself and celebrate writing."
~ Melinda Haynes ####################
31 Photos in 31 Days!~ Day 20...
.....
I know this feeling... I am feeling it right about now.. HOT... TIRED... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!
~.. I want to run away!.. This has been the longest week I have had in a long time.. A lot of appointments.. a few long rides and way to much waiting in the hot.. hot sun... Even the pouring rain didn't help much.. My patience is down to zero and my stress level is maxed out.. So finally this week is done.. or at least this day is nearly done and I can say Pfft.. and go to bed.. I sure hope your week has been cooler and kinder than mine has.. Have a great night..
Patsy
###########################

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me today!