images of my simple world.....

Friday, August 27, 2010

I Sure am Glad It Is Friday!! Welcome to My World..

"In the woods, every breath is a poem The words form in the sunbeams, to those who look for them" ~Terri Guillemets **************************
~ Friday My Town Shoot Out~ Shooters Choice..
My Choice will almost always be of my family.. Welcome to MY World!
31 Photos in 31 Days- Day 27.. Weekday Photos~ Nature #6- Ocean Waves.. .... Sky watch Friday... Fingerprint Friday~ There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of God When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God And I know its true You're a masterpiece That all creation quietly applauds And you're covered with the fingerprints of God So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Visit Beki at The Rusted Chain to play along with us!! *********************************** Friday Fix It at I Heart Faces... *****************************
Thanks for stopping by!
Patsy

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots of the beach and your family. Looks like it was a nice warm day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing more fun than a great day at the beach. nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That handsome hunk, he is skiing barefooted?

    Tell me which beach he hangs around.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems you had so much fun. I love swimming and I love the beach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family and I love the beach shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being with family at the beach--there are fingerprints all around!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shootout. I can never get enough of walking along the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from Fingerprint Friday... Beautiful fingerprints of your family and the beach! The surf and the sky are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nana~ It was a great day.. hot but not too hot..

    Sandy and Doreen~ Thanks.. I always make a ton of photos.. trust me I toss more than I keep..

    Ann~ Handsome hunk is my 22 year old son.. lol.. he is riding a skim board.. he also skate boards and rock climbs and snow boards.. as well as baseball basketball.. ect.. He is featured in several skateboard videos if you have facebook look for funwheels skatepark in Hampton SC..

    Ilove pink~ the ocean relaxes me.. I would live on the beach if i could.. maybe someday..

    Jana & Rebecca~ I love family.. I think those are the greatest shots ever..

    my life.. in the eye.. Pauline.. Nan & artsy clay~ Thanks so much.. I love making photos.. I usually give a photo based project to everyone for Christmas.. one year scrapbooks with old and new photos and last year dvds.. music and photos of my extra large family..

    Thanks to all who visitied me today.. Have a wonderful day!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!