images of my simple world.....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays.... Sometimes They are One in the Same...

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are the dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." ~ T. E. Lawrence
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Blue Monday~ Blue striped chairs surround refreshing blue water...
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% ~ Althea... ready for the sun..
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
~I followed a pair of hummers today as they darted through the rain.. sipping here and there..
quarreling a little bit.. when they met at the favored feeder.. then another buzz to a tasty bloom... the quarrel abandoned... I had the camera ready.. .... but they never stopped long enough for me to get a good shot.. Dave said they were attracted to anything red.. Hmmm.. They did buzz the Jeep and the rose bush and even the flag... I wonder why I never saw them buzz these HOT peppers..?
Thanks for stopping by.. Have a GREAT DAY!
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! She's precious and will love that shot when she's big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool looks inviting.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Althea is just precious...her personality just comes shining through!

    Love those peppers, incredible rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutey. Reminds me of a couple of my grandkids who are getting so much older. The time just flies! Love the flowers too - lovely for landscaping designs! Beautiful Blue Monday on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!