images of my simple world.....

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday.. A Little Cooler.. Photos.. and Moods.. and Colorful Things..

"The most important thing taught to my students is to not be so photo realist in what they depict." ~ Frank Bruno
<><><><><><><><><><><> ... 31 Photos in 31 Days- Day 30!
~ These swings at a local park were swaying as if they held a ghostly swinger today... ~ Moody Monday - a weekly photo challenge This weeks Challenge is Swingy
<><><><><><><><><><><>
~ the link of a rusty chain looks very different when looked at with the macro setting.. Now that I have learned how to use this setting.. I want to "macro" everything now!!
<><><><><><><><><><><>
~ This bouquet of bright yellow flowers looks beautiful..
.. Mellow Yellow Monday~ <><><><><><><><><><><>
~ Emily and Dallas.. blue eyes and blue shirt..
.. I see a blue story book .. and a blue diaper bag back there too..
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Night!
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. I love your blue picture.

    Happy Blue Monday, Patsy! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to Macro everything too! It's such an artistic photography skill! Love the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely series of shots. Enjoyed them very much.
    Thanks for sharing.
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!