images of my simple world.....

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday..Sizzling Hot and Friends on the Side....

" Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take responsibility for forming." ~ Jim Rohn
# # # # # # # # # #
Photo Friday~ Best Friend~ My Best friend for so many years.. in the beginning.. she may not have spoken my language but she could see where my problems lay and she was daring enough to fight for my rights.. I love her dearly.. a few years ago as some of our friends began to die she wondered which of us "would be next to go".. I told her not to wonder that.. I can't imagine life without her.. I was 16 when we met.. That is a long long time ago!
31 Photos In 31 Days!~ Day 6! # # # # # # # # # # Skywatch Friday ~ Season4- episode 4...
~ Sizzling Hot.. But those clouds might hint at a storm later.. We need the rain so I say bring it on!!
# # # # # # # # # #
Fingerprint Friday~ from The Rusted Chain Job 12:7-10 ESV ~“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. ~ This photo of Bonnie makes her look like one of those weird cartoon dogs with a big head and a tiny body.. I'm not sure why it came out like this but I loved it.. Bonnie is a good dog and a good friend.. I love animals of all kinds.. wild and domesticated.. caged and free..
Weekday Photos ~ Nature #3 ~ Animal Portrait # # # # # # # # # # Week-End Reflections~ ~ This little angel boy tries to see the huge ancient oak tree reflected in his urn of rain water.. we fear that our old trees will soon be gone.. every storm brings down a few limbs.. we may soon have to have them cut to ensure the safety of our home.. Oh how I dread that day..
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my world today! Thanks for stopping by! I welcome comments so feel free to leave me one.. Have a wonderful Friday!
Patsy
# # # # # # # # # # Today's Buttons~

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and thoughts! I especially love the one of the dog. Happy Fingerprint Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many great shots! The dog especially, and the angel boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a GREAT simply world
    Best regards from Argentina
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artsy Clay~ Thanks.. Happy Fingerprint Friday TO YOU AS WELL..

    Mari~ Thanks.. I love angels.. they hang out all over my yard..

    Elisa~ Thanks .. Glad you enjoyed your visit!

    Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your water reflection in the pot carried by the cherub ; it a very sweet picture, with a touch of melancolia... Nice sorrow atmosphere.. I like it very much indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful group of photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!