images of my simple world.....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday.. Writing.. Thinking.. Photos.. Poetry Club.. What a Great Day!...

"Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh # # # # # # # # # # # #
Creative colors #13~ Violet...
~ I love these little flowers.. Dave calls them posies.. I call them pretty!
################
I Heart Faces~ Week 34~ Beach Fun~
~ Maya strolls along the blue waters of Hawaii.. under a dark and stormy sky..
################ Black Eyed Susans.. I didn't actually count but it looks like at least a hundred to me.. The bed of them is beautiful..
Thanks for stopping by my busy busy world today!
I welcome comments! Have a great day!
Patsy

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic photo on the beach. The sky is very beautiful---and the cutie patootie is darling.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pretty posies are called "phlox", in French!
    And I agree they're very nice flowers, ... and quite easy to grow ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!