images of my simple world.....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

See it.. Scenic.. Straight Out of The Camera.. Photos..

"Songs are funny things. They can slip across borders. Proliferate in prisons. Penetrate hard shells. I always believed that the right song at the right moment could change history." ~ Pete Seeger ############### Straight Out of The Camera Sunday #93~ ~ some orange cloth for a new dress... See it Sunday~ Doll~ ################## Scenic Sunday ~ Scenic Sunday.. ~ Hawaii 31 Photos in 31 days..- Day 22~

5 comments:

  1. This is one sexy doll. Ican'tsay if she is pretty or ugly because I like her lips and eyes heheh

    http://www.sheaky.com/2010/08/straight-out-of-camera-sunday-clouds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual doll, and a lovely beach, what a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubster.. she is beautiful of course.. but she is sorta ugly too.. she was a gift to me.. I love her.. I need to make her some new clothes though..

    Mama ko~ Thanks I'll be visiting you soon..

    Jan~ Thanks glad you enjoyed your visit..

    Jean~ Wow.. glad you stopped by and had a laugh!

    Thanks to all who visited me.. Have a great day!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!