images of my simple world.....

Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is One of Those.. "I Am Trying to Be NICE... " Days!.. Don't Make Me!!

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
~ William Shakespeare = = = = = = = = = = = = Garden Bloggers Bloom Day~
From the tiniest blooms of Border Grass
and Turks Cap.. to....
.. Colorful Petunias...
...
There are many whose names I have forgotten.. they were not chosen by their names...
But chosen instead for their beauty.. in either looks or in scent.. or maybe they will feed me.....
~ I am thankful for my garden...
....
.......
.. And... my garden and I are Thankful for the slow rain falling now... I hope that something in this world has given you cause to be thankful today.... I am thankful...
31 Photos in 31 Days~ Straight Out Of the Camera Sunday~ .. = = = = = = = = = = = = ~ Boats on the water...
~ and.... Square Boat windows.....
= = = = = = = = = = = =
~ Kirstin plays her game as we travel to the beach...
We sometimes travel as a family to the beach.. we will all take out own cars and even our own friends may join in for the day.. These are shots from out last trip...
~ the guys play football.. Jenny and her shadow are ready to walk!
Dave and Kirstin.. with some help from their shadows... build a cute sand castle..
~ Emily and Kirstin climbed trees...
~ and Kirstin made her first Lighthouse climb...
~ and as the day comes to an end and we all get ready to separate.. each going off on their own pursuits.. I beg and plead till the "little ones" give in and pose for my usual Photo of them.... Maybe on the next trip I'll do like I used to and give them each a roll of film and a piece of paper to write me an essay for their Scrapbooks...
I hope you enjoyed your visit into my world today.. and survived.. it was bad around here today.. Radiators just don't like us.. nor do head gaskets on jeeps.. and of course we have all this money laying around as well... NOT!.... I would scream... but I know from experience that screaming doesn't help... and soooooooooo.... we now move on to the next thing... Have a wonderful Day!!!
Patsy
= = = = = = = = = = = =

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great collection of photos and meme's for today. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely array of flowers and those beach scenes remind me that I am longing for summer after all these endless days of rain have passed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan~ Thanks.. sometimes I am able to fit a lot in.. maybe too much..

    Greyscale Territory~We have a had a sweltering summer.. it finally did rain yesterday but it didn't help too much..


    Thanks for stopping by.. Have a great day!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach and boat times are some of the funnest! And I love all the glorious flowers you found!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!