images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Night.. What a Moon..!..

The soldiers did go away and their towns were torn down; and in the Moon of Falling Leaves (November), they made a treaty with Red Cloud that said our country would be ours as long as grass should grow and water flow. " - Black Elk

= = = = =

Photo-blog Challenges - Monthly Project 11
Daily Photography Day 9



White Wednesday #125

= = = = =

Outdoor Wednesday #148



= = = = =

Wordless Wednesday-



= = = = = =

Midweek Blues



= = = = =

Who Do You Love ? - Construction



= = = = =

Signs.. Signs -



= = = = = =

Watery Wednesday #161-



= = = = = =

I thank you for stopping by my world tonight.. I welcome both comments and followers..
I hope you have a wonderful night..
Patsy

7 comments:

  1. Love the blue porch and the moon shot and that pizza looks so delicious!
    Old School Construction - hammer and nails or....? That made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old School Construction sounds interesting!
    and word verification is 'adsmeme'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what "old school construction" really mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Old School Construction has an interesting collection of offerings! One word looks like "equestrian"????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the moon too. It was beautiful. Love the victorian porch photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your Old School sign. I am wondering if they are renovating an older one up the road. OOPS....I just figured it out. That is the name of the construction company. Geeze, I am getting old. Thank heavens I had a lightbulb moment. I know you have to be laughing at and with me right now. It is too funny.genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these... except maybe the pizza one because now that I've seen it I'm hungry. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!