images of my simple world.....

Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Friday Night ... Dancing With My Shadow..

" A good neighbor is a fellow who smiles at you over the back fence, but doesn't climb over it."
    ~ Arthur Bauer

= = = = =

Friday Fences # 8


= = = = =



















= = = = =



















= = = = =



































this is where Dave and I were at Noon... 

= = = = =


















= = = = =























= = = = =



































One of my greatest treasures... 

= = = = =



































This or That Thursday - I have been thinking of this and that.. and the other thing too..
I think most of it is covered here..

= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers.
Have a great day!
Patsy


10 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy,

    That looks like a lot of books and one can never have too many books. They are a very great treasure of knowledge but no way are they a greater treasure than the one in pink. Truly looks like she is having lots of fun.

    Thanks so much for playing in this weeks Treasure Theme Thursday. Lots of treasures this week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice series of photos. Thanks for playing FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shot for symmetry is perfect!! great choice for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! I really like the sparkle in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of photos, I enjoyed looking at all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog with every theme in one post
    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun photos here! I enjoyed them! Thanks for hopping on board for Thursday's Things in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the nature shots,

    amazing showcase of treasure in nature.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!