images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All of the Fires are Banked...

" It matters not how a man dies, but how he lives. The act of dying is not of importance, it lasts so short a time. " -  James Boswell

* * * * *
Photo Blog Challenges- Monthly Project 11-
Daily Photography #2

















* * * * *

Outdoor Wednesday #147-





































Watery Wednesday #160

* * * * *

ABC Wednesday- "P" is for


P is for..
a Pink shirted Pretty
Posing for aunt Pat's
Pictures in the Park..












* * * * *

Sepia Scenes #155























* * * * *

Signs.. Signs























* * * * *


* * * * *


* * * * *


* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I hope you enjoyed your visit..
I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great Day!
Patsy

11 comments:

  1. there goes that round headed kid with no feet or hands playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures for the different memes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've covered a lot of memes today! Wow! I love the watery Wednesday scene...very tranquil...makes me want to join them in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The police car I imagine is NOT still in regular use, is it?

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a dance going on with those ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley.. that sign is very old.. I don't think they look the same these days..

    Indrani- thanks I try.. I love making photos..

    Kim and Rebecca- they are doing the cupid shuffle in the street.. they are a dance team that travels around doing line dances at festivals.. car shows ect..

    Linnea- My daughter and I went to a huge dairy farm to deliver a baby gift to a co-worker of hers.. I got some fantastic shots that day while riding on the farm to get to her house..

    Roger- I would bet not.. I have seen it a million times at the car shows they have there.. it actually is the very first police car from the tiny town of Olar but it was bought and restored by an individual.. I am thinking that it would be useless in a car chase...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful contribution to all of these memes. You did a fine, fine job. Love the ducks especially, and the sepia shot is stunning. All of them are wonderful in their own ways. Kudos to you this week. genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first photo - a squash flower? And the geese, but you might have noticed I have a thing for geese...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful series you posted this time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!