images of my simple world.....

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday.. It's Cold as a Frog!

" Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take responsibility for forming." - Jim Rohn

= = = = =

Photo Friday - One



 Bryce Turns ONE!
= = = = =

Sky Watch Friday-



photo by Cooper Holder- Thanks Son!
= = = = =

Fingerprint Friday-



Hydrangea Blossom Dried on the Bush..

= = = = =

Friday My Town Shootout - the Letter A



= = = = =

Friday's Fences #7



= = = = =

Pink Friday-



my newest passion is making baby hats!

= = = = =

Weekend Reflections #112-



= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my crazy world today.. we have been chilly today and I think I may have even shivered early in the day.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday to the cute tot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, especially the pink hat. I so wish I knew how to knit so I could make myself one.

    Hugs, LisaKay Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the old cars behind the fence, the baby is adorable, and great reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you keeping the dried hydrangea? Once I kept two big bags, but I never used it, and had to throw them out when I moved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice series of Meme pics....Happy B.day to little Bryce...too cute for words! The old cars behind the fence takes me back to the past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing :-) the pink hat is surely perfect for the chilly day here in NY. Dropping some love for Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/11/my-princess-pinks-mouse-and-mouse-pad-set.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, cool!!! That baby hat will surely be perfect for my little angel:)

    Visiting for PF!! Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pink-friday-96-daughter-in-pink.html

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/11/pink-friday-96-pink-tulips.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pictures you posted says a lot of words!those are cool shots!that reminds me I haven'tknitted for a long time and now I wanted to bevause of your hat,hehe...

    dropping for PF#96, also a new GFC follower of this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!