images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Lovely Tuesday...

" A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop make the inundation. " 
   ~ Saadi

= = = = =

Photo-blog Challenges- Monthly Challenge 11
Daily Photography - Day 8

















= = = = =
























= = = = =

Two For Tuesday-  Fall Colors / Spring Colors


Fall

                          Spring

















= = = = = =


















= = = = =

Quotography- Favorite Photo from October


































" Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man."
~Rabindranath Tagore

= = = = = 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I welcome comments and followers.. 
have a wonderful day!
Patsy

9 comments:

  1. a great little barn!

    (and you living in a town called Barnwell, should definitely join in with Barn Charm.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barns and pictures of barns. I do love the quote on your last picture. Little bit of individuality showing up there. That is what makes life interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patsy,
    Each of these is wonderful! I love that old barn, and I'd love to see what's inside (I think!! :-) ) I also love "Spring." You used a beautiful angle, and she is just adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! How cool is that?! Love it & I'm so glad you found Barn Charm & joined in... Barnwell? Your town/city says it all! =)

    Great find & hope to see ya back real soon!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful assortment of great shots. I love them all, but my favorite is the old barn in the cotton patch. I am from the country days of old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patsy! I love those barns. I am your newest follower.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rusted red roof on the old barn brings back many memories...

    WHERE RED ABIDES

    A day filled with scarlet, they say,
    Can make the sad heart skip and play;
    For where red abides,
    A little bird hides
    And sings every worry away.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Plump, Ripe Persimmon

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Thanks for linking up with Quotography!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely little barn.

    Is that cotton in the first photo? Neat shot.

    Barn Charm 58

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!