images of my simple world.....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Caught me Off Guard.. This Week Rushed by!


" Creativity — like human life itself — begins in darkness. "
- Julia Cameron

= = = = =


Photo-blog Challenges Monthly Project 11
Daily Photography Day 10















Things In a Row Thursday

= = = = =

Theme Thursday- Gourd


= = = = =



































Alphabe Thursday- B is for Bull..!.. 

Thursday Challenge - Hard..(rock.. ice.. brick. steel..cement..)

= = = = =



































= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. 
Have a great day!
Patsy

11 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the three vases and the bright red peppers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vases The bull looks cool Dropping by from alphabe-thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Gored" by a bull?

    I usually barrack for the bull on those occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure it didn't catch you off gourd? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - lot's of memes to satisfy and you did very well! Love the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to comment earlier, but I guess it didn't take. Your bull photo is great and I love the warmth and colors of the peppers. Nice post.

    Alphabet Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gourd picture but am not sure what kind of squash that is. Truly amazing how many gourds there are out there in the world. As I was scrolling down I almost thought the bull was another gourd. I like the bull too along with the other pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    I hope you enjoyed this weeks Theme Thursday, lots of great posts out there. Thanks for playing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed each of your different Thursday things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a lot of Thursday fun in one awesome post! I'm here from Theme Thursday.

    Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a lot of Thursday events you're taking part in! What an interesting gourd that is! That's quite an odd shape...are they all like that or just that specific one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one busy Thursday girl!

    What a lot of neat pictures!

    Loved the variety here...and those little vases are just beautiful!

    Thanks for linking up.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!