images of my simple world.....

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Harvest Day... I Ate Too Much..

" The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. "
      - Andy Rooney

= = = = =

Photo-blog Challenges - Monthly Project 11
Daily Photography Day 6 -



































Camera Critters #187
See It Sunday- attractive

= = = = =

Sunday- I heart Macro 

















Macro-Flower Saturday-
Saturday Foto Finish- Photographers Choice

= = = = =

Scenic Sunday- 


































The Week-end in Black and White
I Saw Sunday

= = = = =

Unique Exposure 's Week-end Challenge - Waterfalls























There are no Waterfalls near where I live... but I did find a splashing Spillway "falls"

Straight Out of the Camera Sunday..

= = = = =

 Shadow Shot Sunday #181

















= = = = =

Photo Hunt #290- Light


































Natural "Light"

= = = = =

Sepia Saturday- 

















= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers...
Have a great day..
Patsy

13 comments:

  1. I like the weeds, the b/w, and the waterfall. all very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful photos, brilliant colours on your critter, cute little bundle of weeds and love the shadow shot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. :D The parrot had such a nice close up :D Beautiful collection of pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely photos! Thanks as always for linking to I Saw Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the b&w of the trees and your last photo for Sepia Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the waterfall. So refreshing.
    Nancy javier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in Sepia Saturday 100

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great collection of photos. They are all marvelous. Love the one of the child. The SS one is prefect for today.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red parrot is striking and my favorite photo. I came here from Sepia Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came from Sepia Saturday too but love the waterfall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just another lovely day of living!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! I like the one of the little girl the most.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos--and I love the Andy Rooney quote. (May he rest in peace)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!