images of my simple world.....

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday.. A Fun Day of Photograph Chasing..

" Friendless. Having no favors to bestow. Destitute of fortune. Addicted to utterance of truth and common sense. " ~ Ambrose Bierce

= = = = =

Quotography- Black and White



" There is no black-and-white situation. It's all part of life. Highs, lows, middles. "
   ~ Van Morrison

= = = = =

Blue Monday-



wrapped in Blue!

= = = = =

Macro Monday-



a "cluster" of tiny things floating downstream...

Sunday I Heart Macro

= = = = =

Mellow Yellow Monday #147-



Today's Flowers
Photoblog Challenges Theme #45 Autumn

= = = = = =

Monday Barn Charm



Scenic Sunday
Straight Out of the Camera Sunday-

= = = = =

Yummy Sunday #116



= = = = = =

Shadow Shot Sunday- #182



= = = = =

Mosaic Monday -



Mott and her "guys" !
= = = = =

Steeple Chase-



= = = = =

The Creative Exchange-


= = = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my photo blog today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. 
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful photographs Patsy. I love the black and white image, and the pumpkin has such beautiful light falling on it.

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange today.

    Have a great evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always fun visiting here. great captures in every post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mosaic Monday is really nice, Loved your Macro of the fall leaves. Lots of great photo's here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous light in your macro monday image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patsy, what a great series of photos, and I want to thank you for including Today's Flowers. They are all lovely and I enjoyed them very much. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you do all the memos at one time I do not know. You are really good at this. I love the silo with the vines growing on it. That is such a special shot. The perspective of the steeple is so interesting, and I love the bits sand pieces of plants floating in the water. genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely macro image and processing; (visiting from I Heart Macro) kareninkenai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!