images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

" We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. " ~ Jimmy Carter

= = = = = 

Who Do You Love? Weekly Photo Challenge- Legs
















= = = = =
















= = = = =


















= = = = =


















= = = = =























= = = = =























= = = = =
























= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

13 comments:

  1. Lovely group of images...I especially like the yellow flowers. What are those called? Glad I stumbled across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam.. those are called.. Hobby Lobby Lovelies.. actually I think they most likely do have a name I think they come from something like Pampas grass.. they caught my eye while I was shopping for craft supplies.. Dave say he can't take me anywhere.. I am glad you stumbled across me too.. have a great day!
      Patsy

      Delete
  2. The baby and the barn caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pondside.. Thanks or stopping by.. the baby's name is Ivy.. she is a beautiful child..have a great day..
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, someone better get to saving that old barn before it falls completely down! Great find!

    What's the yellow fluffy stuff for Mellow Yellow Monday? I've never seen anything like it before!!! heheheee

    Thanks so much for joining in & linking up to Barn Charm! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved visiting and seeing all your various scenes for different memes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful series of photographs Patsy!
    I love the barn and your wonderful mosaic.
    What a precious little one!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at The Creative Exchange.

    I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures, your little girl is so cute, love her eyelashes :-) visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.


    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/invited-for-a-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!