images of my simple world.....

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Supper Smells Wonderful....

" The air we breathe, the water we drink, and the land we inhabit are not only critical elements in the quality of life we enjoy - they are a reflection of the majesty of our Creator. "  ~ Rick Perry

= = = = =
Lensday Challenge- Peaceful
Weekend Reflections #122-



Scenic Sunday-
Straight Our of the Camera Sunday-

= = = = =

Camera Critters #198-




= = = = = 



































= = = = =

Macro Flower Saturday-

















Fingerprint Friday- 

= = = = =

Friday Fences #17-

















= = = = =

Photo Time @ Day One- Blue


















= = = = =

Yummy Sunday-






















= = = = =

Shadow Shot Sunday 2- 






















= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

12 comments:

  1. wow! i had no idea there were that many memes out there !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a character closes this fascinating selection of photos! All dressed up, bold and beautiful and a strong shadow adds to his drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I always love your shots. They are just perfect and that fence one has me thinking...I'd love to see more, maybe even join in on that one! So very cool! But yes I am here for Sepia Saturday mainly, awesome doll, it seems I should know her....she isn't a Barbie, right? Or is she? Lastly, another special photo is the is Sunday Shadows? The Pirate boy is awesome, so delightful! Very nicely presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots. Each meme themed photo fits it's catagory well. I love the fence shot and the reflection on the water is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here for Sepia Saturday. The doll is a beauty. Her dress looks quite high-class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy food:)

    Visiting for YS! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweethomephilippines.com/2012/01/black-cherry-and-butter-pecan-ice-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose flowers always pretty. Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Shadow Shot Sunday, but must say that top photo is my favorite. I love reflections on water and that scene looks so tranquil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ribs looks yum and am sure it taste heavenly too :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/hersheys-chocolates.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. the sepia photo of the doll truly brings out magical qualities that might have eluded a full color photo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!