images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hop.. Skip.. and Jump...Jump.. Jump..

" Few people know so clearly what they want. Most people can't even think what to hope for when they throw a penny in a fountain. "   ~   Barbara Kingsolver

= = = = =

Who Do You Love..  weekly photo challenge- Complex
















= = = = =

Rednesday-






















= = = = =

Barn Charm #67




















= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my Blog today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day..
Patsy



4 comments:

  1. The top pic looks like a great big farm! =0
    Love the stall doors, very nice & fancy... wouldn't mind having that wooden rocker, either! =)

    Thank you tons for joining this week's Barn Charm!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice farm shot. Happy Barn Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rocker outside the stall doors made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!