images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sometimes I Wake Up Mean..

" The ear tends to be lazy, craves the familiar and is shocked by the unexpected; the eye, on the other hand, tends to be impatient, craves the novel and is bored by repetition. "
~ W.H. Auden

= = = = =

Signs ... Signs



= = = = =

Sepia Scenes #160



= = = = =

White Wednesday #133



= = = = =

Watery Wednesday #168




= = = = =

Outdoor Wednesday #156



= = = = =

Wordless Wednesday-




= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I welcome all comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

6 comments:

  1. What a fine series of shots. That last one is a hoot and a half. Like the carry all case with the advertisement on it. A great find. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Wordless Wednesday. That t-shirt says it all, no-words-needed!
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine, $1.65 for a shirt!! I bet that price tag asks for more money to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a terrific collection. the last photo made me smile.:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo of a pink mowhawk branded insane is like a cheeky wink after some serious commemts! Interesting photos and well paced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like insane
    your sepia scene is beautifully composed
    all your shots are lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!