images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Beginning...

" May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. "
     - Neil Gaiman

= = = = =























= = = = =























= = = = =

















= = = = =
























= = = = =
















= = = = =



































= = = = =
















= = = = =




















= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

11 comments:

  1. fantastic shots & great barn find

    thanks for joining! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice, at this grey time of year, to see a post with such a lovely lot of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mosaic! Next time you go picture taking, I'd love to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy, all of these are wonderful.
    Of course, I am partial to those beautiful little white flowers!! :-)

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us at The Creative Exchange this week.

    Have a great day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed visiting and seeing the various themes you shared. Nothing like an old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Macro Monday.
    Great set of photos. - Your Macro Flower is lovely.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some really cute shots. I love the barn image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice old barn. Glad you to the photo when you did because it may be gone in a few years. It looks like so many of the ones in our area. Happy barn shooting. genie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post; I am in love with that old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and lovely hat:)

    Visiting for MYM! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/12/little-artist-in-the-making.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!