images of my simple world.....

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Playing Catch Up..!

" Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. "    ~ Ovid

= = = = =




















= = = = =
























= = = = =





















Friday Fences #16- 

= = = = =

I Heart Macro- 






















Fingerprint Friday- 

= = = = =

Weekend Reflections #121-

















I Saw Sunday- 

= = = = =

Photo Hunt- circular










Someone dumped a lot of
old tires in this Area...




Photo Time @Day One- Area

= = = = =

Scenic Sunday-






















Shadow Shot Sunday-

= = = = =

Yummy Sunday #125-

















= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of photos this week. I love the last one with the gorgeous tree with with all of that white, and the tire shot is great. What a clever one it is. The portrait is especially nice. Lovely photography and such a nice way for me to close out a lovely Sunday. genie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't the last one some kind of food?

      Delete
  2. thanks Genie.. you are always welcome here! I thank you for coming by so often!!!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that last photo makes me hungry....and I just ate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely series of photos! Love the reflections round the lonely boat! And the blossoming tree with its shadows is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your photos. :-) Thanks for sharing them with I Saw Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely composed black and white photo. The ironwork is delicate and beautiful - it would be nice to see how it looks with stronger contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos and yummy food! was here from YS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay...where do I begin. You have so many lovely images. I think my favorites are the 'portrait', the camera critter...love how the horse has the sunlight on its back, and the scenic sunday. Not to mention the beautiful purple backdrop in your macro. Oh, and when do we eat! Those french fries....yum!!

    HIDDEN TREASURES @ the Botanical Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful pairing of words and images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum...we like burgers and it looks delish :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday Ms. Patricia, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/my-yummy-sunday-is-maja-blanca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was fun to see the world through your eyes!


    WHEN YOU SEE THE SHADOWS DANCE

    When you see the shadows dance,
    Be it Mexico or France,
    You may join the shadow fun,
    Dancing till the day is done!


    © 2012 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Shadowy Choices

    ReplyDelete
  12. A definite area in need in cleaning. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!