images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Am Not Always Nice....

" There are, in every age, new errors to be rectified, and new prejudices to be opposed. "
     - Samuel Johnson

= = = = =

Photo Hunt - "Fluffy"























Watery Wednesday #171
Outdoor Wednesday #160

= = = = =

Photo Blog Challenges- Monthly Project #2
Photo Hunt  #1- an animal



















" Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact
plans to protect man. "     ~ Stewart Udall


= = = = = =


















Photo Blog Challenges- Monthly Project #2
Photo Hunt #4- a place you have never photographed before
= = = = =

Wild and Wonderful Wednesday #14


















= = = = =

















Midweek Blues -

= = = = =

The Creative Exchange-























= = = = =

Signs .. Signs

















= = = = =

Lensday  Challenge- Circles


















" For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light. " 
   - Psalms 36:9


= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

13 comments:

  1. I like your photos, especially the birds on the water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy, I LOVE your black and white. Fantastic. So glad you linked up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are: the black and white photo, the photo with birds in flight and the photo with small flower :)

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed your link from Wordless Wednesday.
    Love your photos!
    I especially like the Fluffy Clouds, Watery Wednesday.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful series Patsy, and I love the little purple flower (vinca, I think?).
    It reminds me of spring, which I hope is not too far away!

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us this week at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great series Patsy--are you in SC? I''m in Lexington.

    Great post!

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in Barnwell SC... we are nearly neighbors...

      Delete
  7. I also really like the ghost sign, though am curious as to the rest of it Cream or Kent... ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your style: brief and informative. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!