images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

With a Wisp of Wind.. Wednesday!


‎"If your actions inspire others to dream more, do more and become more, you are a leader." 
    ~ President John Quincy Adams

= = = = =

Lens Day Challenge- Vapor



Wordless Wednesday

= = = = =

Quotography- "trees"



" A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart."
   ~ Hal Borland

Outdoor Wednesday #164

= = = = =

Black and White Wednesday



The Creative Exchange

= = = = =


Who Do You Love? "Lively"



= = = = =

Midweek Blues


= = = = =

Wild and Wonderful Wednesday #18



Watery Wednesday #175

= = = = =

White Wednesday #141-



= = = = =

Barn Charm #74-



= = = = =

Signs... Signs



= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by... I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for linking up and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I hope no one ever throws a mudball at me! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but the sign is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear....I think I would prefer a snowball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now we know what you do in the south.

    SIGNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, very nice! I'd love to have one of those sliding doors for my bathroom...

    Thanks for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your series of images Patsy.
    Mudballs, huh?
    I LOVE it.
    We finally got some snow for snowballs today!

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us this week at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a great barn... love the doors. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Signs, Signs - what a nice series of images you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are first and third :)

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vapor coming of that pan - a great pic! As well as all the birds flying up in the pic of the river!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an impressive series you put together this week. You did a fab job of giving us perfect examples of the prompts. Love that sign...mudballs instead of snowballs....that is too clever. Hope all is well . genie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sign, it is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tree and quote you paired together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!