images of my simple world.....

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome Sunday! What a Beautiful Day...

" Nothing travels faster than the speed of light, with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own set of laws." - Douglas Adams <><><><><><><><><><> See It Sunday- "Regular" <><><><><><><><><><> Camera Critters #153-
- My friend Pepper...
his Mom and her friend were giving him a haircut earlier today.. I don't think he likes it!!
<><><><><><><><><><> - Scenic Sunday #138 <><><><><><><><><><> Weekend Reflections -
<><><><><><><><><><> - Shadow Shot Sunday #147
<><><><><><><><><><>
Steeple Chase #5- St. Paul United Methodist Church
Orangeburg.. South Carolina
<><><><><><><><><><> Yummy Sunday-
- Weekly Winners- <><><><><><><><><><>
- I Saw Sunday - Week 26
Straight Of Of the Camera Sunday - <><><><><><><><><><> Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I do hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day! Patsy

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. :-)

    Thanks for leaving your link at I Saw Sunday, it is good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collections of photos you've posted. I especially like the first and last, but they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting collection, something for almost any meme. I like the first one best, though, a step into the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Lots of variety there. I must say, I do like the flowers best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great and unusual shots you take. Very interesting and well done. I'll check back to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting your yummy sunday!

    Please visit my Yummy Sushi. I followed your blog, I hope you can follow mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia. The picture of the petrol station is collectable - it reminds me of the models we played with as children. I felt like reaching out and rearranging the pieces.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got beautiful pictures! i was looking for your yummy sunday meme, and look at those lollipops!!! :D i love the violet flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!