images of my simple world.....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday.. Busy From Daylight Till Dark!..

" In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." - Margaret Atwood ====================== See It Sunday- "Brass"
====================== Steeple Chase #6- Orangeburg First Baptist Church Orangeburg South Carolina
====================== Scenic Sunday #139-
====================== Shadow Shot Sunday #148 -
======================
====================== Straight Out of the Camera Sunday-
====================== Yummy Sunday #82-
======================
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I welcome comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

8 comments:

  1. A great collection for today. Love the Margaret Atwood quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan- thanks..

    Denise- I love steeples and have one every Sunday..

    Thanks for visitng me.. Have a great day!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series of memes...I too love that quote...Very fitting for us here wading through the mud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those big brown eyes on your Weekly Winners image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the church picture and the angle of it. Great pictures thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!