images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday.. Warm.. Sometimes a No is Just a NO!

“Poetry is the art of substantiating shadows." ~Edmund Burke - - - - - - - - - - Project Life Tuesday-
The Creative Exchange - February 28th - March 4th _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Ruby Tuesday-
these beauties were hanging out at the Wal-Mart the other day.. I brought a few of them home with me...
- - - - - - - - - -
- night shot across the lake... I love the lights!
- - - - - - - - - -
The Courthouse Stairs....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my world today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day...
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. Patsy -
    Your photography is just wonderful, and I thank you so much for being a part of The Creative Exchange this week.

    I wish you a wonderful evening!

    P.S. So loving those ruby slippers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Patsy. Love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is your stair photo! I love the angle and lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!