images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday With Wind and Rain...

"Ignorance and error are necessary to life, like bread and water." - Anatole France ---------------------------- ABC Wednesday- H is For Hungry Hen-
Wordless Wednesday- ---------------------------- Watery Wednesday- #130
a sweet sixteen swimming pool party..
---------------------------- Sepia Scenes #123-
----------------------------
- Starfish
bleached white by the salt and the sun... -----------------------------
Thanks for visiting me today! I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. helpful child!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did any of the children marching around the pool fall in, either on purpose or accidentally?

    FIDDLE-DE-DEW

    Hey, diddle, diddle,
    The dew on my fiddle
    Is making it hard to play!

    Hey, diddle, diddle,
    I need a new fiddle
    With all the dew washed away!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Susannah in the Shower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!