images of my simple world.....

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday.. I'm Still Not Happy About Being Sprung Forward....

"Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not." - Albert Einstein ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mosaic Monday- This is my first try at making mosaics.. and my first Mosaic Monday post.. thanks Emily for showing me this newest hobby.. I made mine Here..
Althea traded me two fuzzy yellow chicks for one sweet purple bunny..
I wanted her green shirt!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The children love these new grocery carts..
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am so glad it is spring.. I have missed the blooms!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
These are everywhere in my yard..
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Look at this guy.. I spotted him in the greenhouse/porch today..
he was barely a snack for Mr Tom Turkey... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I will show you how to add colors and stuff to the background if you want also!! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!