images of my simple world.....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Waiting on the Snow!.. Dreading It.. But Filled With Excitement!

"Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper in sinks into the mind." ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge * * * * * * * * * * Camera Critters- #144- Camera Critters Each week the fine folks at Camera critters asks us a question in the pursuit of getting to know us better.. this week question is.... What was your favorite Christmas gift? If you do not celebrate Christmas, what is the favorite gift you've received?~ a couple of weeks ago I was seen stressing about the fact that I had no dolls under my Christmas tree.. not any for me at least.. I know I'm grown but I need to have all the latest dolls so I can fashion clothes for them to wear.. It's been my hobby ever since I was a tiny tid-bit of a girl.. I did get dolls for Christmas.. I even got a very old little fellow from my sister.. I think she was fearful that my children and husband might have not bought me one this year.. and that the world might stop turning if I was riled.. I am always tickled with any gift.. I am easy to buy for.. a book.. a doll.. a plant or even seeds..an old bottle or even a rock you found by the creek... but my favorite gift is always a notebook to write in.. I have a few.. I have a few extras too.. but I always have room for another notebook to fill with "stuff".... * * * * * * * * * * * * PhotoHunt # 247 ~ Your Choice - * * * * * * * * * * * * Week-end Reflections #68~ Unique Weekend Photo Challenge~ Reflection ! * * * * * * * * * * * * Foto Finish--Scenic ~ * * * * * * * * * * * * Macro Flowers~
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks for stopping by my photo blog today.. I welcome comments and followers! Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting to Foto Finish. Lots of pretty shots. I hope you'll come back again next week for Against All Odds. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horses, they're so gorgeous. I also love that flag reflection.

    I really like empty notebooks, though I usually end up leaving them empty anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice composition of lines and shape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the reflection of the flag is framed in the window pane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!