images of my simple world.....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shutterday- Light!

"Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue." ~ Buddha ===================
Genesis 1:14-15 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. ========================= Tonight Clyde decided to raise a ruckus and run off while I was out in the field with the other dogs... I looked up and saw this sight.. spooky almost.. that's the moon above my old.. old ... old... oak tree.. I love my old trees.. I have been trying to make a good "light" picture... I decided to let those all wait till later and use this one moment of time for my "light".. Now I need to look for Clyde.. Thanks for sharing a brief second of my world tonight.. make luck and love walk with you!! Have a great night.. Patsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me today!