images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Five Days Into a Fresh Start.... Happy New Year!!

“Another fresh new year is here . . . Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, To love and laugh and give! This bright new year is given me To live each day with zest . . . To daily grow and try to be My highest and my best! I have the opportunity Once more to right some wrongs, To pray for peace, to plant a tree, And sing more joyful songs!” ~ William Arthur Ward
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
~ Wordless Wednesday~ *** CHEERS!***
* * * * * * * * * *
Thanks for your visit to my crazy world today.. a gentle rain falls silently outside as inside I listen to the hum of the heater and the snores of the dogs.. all tired from our walk in the rain..
I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

2 comments:

  1. Hey that does not sound crazy. I think it sounds like you had a great day and how wonderful that even if it sounds like a typical day you always made it special. Maybe you should join 'A River of Stones' an international group that journals daily moments of introspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lui~ thanks for stopping by.. I will check out this river of stones you speak of..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!