images of my simple world.....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yes I am Here On a Sunday!

"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant." ~ Henry Louis Mencken ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Weekend Reflections- #51.. A mosquito eaten run through the Gardens after a day of .. where did the rain come from... everything that can be forgotten is forgotten and "why do I even".. tries.. Thanks Babe..( that's him crossing the bridge..) for trying to help me get that
"perfect shot.." ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ See It Sunday- Current theme: 'GLOW' The Golden Glow of Sunset at the Sawmill.. Thanks Coop!
It is a Beautiful sunset.. (photo by Cooper Holder) Scenic Sunday Scenic Sunday- # 113 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Camera Critters- #126 - Most people hate these creatures.. I think they are beautiful.. My son spotted this art work while making his silent rounds at the saw mill and sent me this photo to share.. Thanks Son!
(photo by Cooper Holder)Camera Critters
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I had great plans for today.. I had plans for some special photos of a falling down haunted witch house.. I had something else to do there and replaced my batteries and charged all of them I could find so that I would be ready to make lots of photos of this old abandoned farmhouse where a crime took place..( according to the tales..) Then at a stop just before the witch house.. I looked and looked.. I emptied my own personal bags.. yes both of them.. I searched.. I fussed.. I asked why ME!!?? and I realized that I did not have a digital camera with me.. I did have one of the old film kind in the bottom of one bag just for emergencies.. I jumped out with it.. and aimed..and it clicked.. ONCE! Oh I was so frustrated.. so I whined and complained .. yes I did.. But Thankfully I have children and a husband who will make the best of a situation.. Dave remembered our cell phone cameras just before we left the gardens and Cooper sent me sunrise and sunset today.. and what a wonderful spider web shot.. Thanks Guys.. I welcome comments.. Have a great day!
Patsy

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting me today!