images of my simple world.....

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday.. Busy as Beavers.. But Will Find Time To Make Photos

"I think a photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it." ~Author Unknown "A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." ~Eudora Welty "The camera can photograph thought." ~Dirk Bogarde
_______________________________________
Weekday Photos- Creative Colors #16- Brown
a bowl of fresh brown eggs...
---------------------------------------------------------
- Yellow rain boots... with monkeys.. ~ Mellow Yellow Monday!~ #86
- Yellow cleaning cart-- ----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
___________________________________
Thanks for visiting my world today.. I hope that you enjoyed your visit..
I welcome comments.. I hope that your world is filled with beauty today!
Patsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me today!