images of my simple world.....

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a Beautiful Monday in My Neighborhood!

"Human beings have the remarkable ability to turn nothing into something. They can turn weeds into gardens and pennies into fortunes." ~ Jim Rohn ****************************** .... Macro Monday~ ..Today's Flowers~.. ****************************** .... Blue Monday~
.Mellow Yellow Monday~ ... ***************************** Weekday Photos~ Creative Colors #17..... Blue Tone- ... IheartFaces Week 38 • Smirk Photo Challenge ***************************** Moody Monday~ Nutty-
- Coconuts.. ******************************
Thanks for visiting my world today.. I hope you enjoyed your brief stop here..
I welcome comments.. Have a great day!
Patsy

2 comments:

  1. Love the blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Patsy! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos, I really like your Blue Monday and Moody Monday entry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!