images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thunder.. Lightening.. and Sweet.. Sweet Rain!

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world." ~ Hans Margolius
~ What fun!! I would have loved to have joined the children cooling off in this Fountain.... I'm pretty sure I would have dried very quickly in today's heat...
***************
~ a place to rest.. and room for two.. Dave and I could have coffee here.. ah what a way to start a day..
***************
I am making a late post tonight.. we have been having a rough and rowdy thunder storm.. even now lightening streaks violently across the night sky.. I love it!!.. Rain has finally been pouring down.. The dogs thought I was crazy when I tried to get them to join me for a walk.. I guess they don't like water as much as I do.. Thanks for visiting my photo-blog today! I invite you to leave me a comment! Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

2 comments:

  1. Thunder,Lightening and Rain , sometimes take disaster in my country, on other side sometimes take lucky for farmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy, what a sweet name. I love your name. And you seem like a very nice person also. And, Patsy Cline is one of my all time favorite singersm, too.

    The water fountain does look very inviting in this hot weather we've been having everywhere.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!