images of my simple world.....

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sidekicks Kick It at the Fall Festival..

 " Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter. " ~ Carol Bishop Hipps

* * * * *

Photo Hunt #287- Public


















* * * * *

Saturday Photo Finish-  Orange


















* * * * *

Sepia Saturday #96-























* * * * *

Camera Critters #184























* * * * *

Weekend Reflections #108-


















* * * * *

Macro Flower Saturday




































* * * * *

Unique Exposure's Weekly Challenge- Layers























* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day..
Patsy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, someone sure does take part in a lot of Saturday memes! :O

    BTW, really like the quote at the top of this blog entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say the same thing. I too joined CC and Photo Hunt.
    Beautiful pics. Love the horse shot.

    Mine is here.
    http://nurseweblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-and-sad.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!