images of my simple world.....

Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo! I Hope You Have a Boo-tiful Day!

" I'm not afraid of werewolves or vampires or haunted hotels, I'm afraid of what real human beings to do other real human beings. "  - Walter Jon Williams

= = = = =



Mosaic Monday-























= = = = =




















= = = = =



















= = = = =


















= = = = =























= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. 
I hope you have a Boo- tiful day! Happy Halloween!
Patsy

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful photographs Patsy! That tree looks like quite a project, and I love the barn.

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange today, and have a fantastic Halloween!!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiling Sally- you should look at the chain saw.. not to mention that his jeans are also blue...

    Kim- I love Halloween and had lots of treats for the few tricksters who stopped by..

    Lisa- My Hubby has decided he is a tree cutter.. but they do look a little better with all the dead limbs gone.. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details in that macro of the fuzzy worm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great grouping of photos for the various challenges. - I'm here from Macro Mondays challenge. Love that caterpillar-what an interesting thing it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!