images of my simple world.....

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Fresh Start to a New Week...

" The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. "

         - Walter Bagehot

= = = = =

The Creative Exchange-





































Today's Flowers-



















Mellow Yellow Monday -

= = = = =

Macro Monday-


















= = = = =

Blue Monday-




































= = = = =

Mosaic Monday -


= = = = =


Thanks for paying a visit to my world today! I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful Autumn day!
Patsy

16 comments:

  1. Patsy!
    these are simply adorable!!
    thanks for visiting and commenting earlier!!
    warmest hugs!!
    Loui♥
    ps..you would have a lot more comments if the word verification thingy were removed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the choices you made for today's post. The young lady in her blue is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty flowers and a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is FULL of great shots. I like all of them, but the gal in the hat is my favorite. She has HAPPY written all over her sweet face. genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful series of images Patsy!
    So much cheerful color, and so beautiful for autumn.

    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a great evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color and focus in the first photo.

    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers and a cute blue-eyed girl in a blue cowboy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was drawn to your cacti shot right away! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful series of photo's. The Cacti for Macro Monday are very interesting and unique looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy day Patsy! I love all the photos and your colorful tributes here are just striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!