images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome to My World.. It's a Cool Tuesday!

"Like all of us in this storm between birth and death, I can wreak no great changes on the world, only small changes for the better, I hope, in the lives of those I love." ~ Dean Koontz # # # # # # # # # That's My World Tuesday~
- The Lake that is near my home.. through the years we have swam.. fished.. walked and watched alligators there.. one of my favorite places to go for a long walk.. ... Two For Tuesday- Land/ Water # # # # # # # # #
Weekday Photos- Macro #19 - Zipper
# # # # # # # # # - the Twist.. Kids Contest.. Project Life Tuesday~
The Twist- the Adults having fun..
- The Line dancers strut their stuff..-
# # # # # # # # #
Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! If you like Photo challenge sites, I have also found: MoodyMonday.org, PhotoFriday.com, photosunday.net and Shutterday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!