images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where is Fall..?... I'm Ready For It..!

" Before man can be free, and equal, and truly wise, he must cast aside the chains of habit and superstition; he must strip sensuality of its pomp, and selfishness of its excuses, and contemplate actions and objects as they really are."  ~  Percy Bysshe Shelley

* * * * * * * * * *

31 Photo's on 31 Days-  # 18-





Rednesday-

Ruby Tuesday-

Tuesday.. My World-





this young rooster is just
learning to crow..






* * * * * * *

Today's Flowers-




The August Break

31 Photos in 31 Days- #19
















* * * * * * *

Photo Challenges- Weekly Project #14 Street





Main Street





31 photos in 31 days - #20







* * * * * * *

Blue Monday-


Mellow Yellow Monday-

31 Photos in 31 days #21

Midweek Blues











* * * * * * *

Who Do You Love?  - Silhouettes


Wordless Wednesday-

The Creative Exchange-

31 Photos in 31 Days #22-












* * * * * * * *

Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I am ready for some fall weather.. I am ready for blue jeans and sweat shirts with knee socks and moccasins...  we seem to be stuck in this long hot summer..  I hope you enjoyed your visit here today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall! I just wish it was longer and not followed by winter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time, and a long time ago it was, I kept chickens. It was always fun to hear the first uncertain crows from the young roosters. They almost seemed surprised that such a racket was coming from within them!

    SEEING RED

    A man who was out of his head
    Was claiming he always saw red.
    He saw it all day,
    At work and at play,
    And saw it at night while in bed.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Teleférico rojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photographs Patsy!
    It looks like jeans make a return here tomorrow. It has gotten unseasonably chilly here over the pat couple of days. Not sure I am ready to let go of summer though!

    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enjoyable photos, and thank you very much for sharing them with Today's Flowers. Hard to pick a favorite but I loved the one of the little boy who sits in the corner of the last shot and of course I always love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for Fall too! Lovely photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm with you. Where is fall? It has been so hot here in Alabama. I love the pic of the rooster. They are so funny when they first learn to crow.
    I have joined your blog and would love for you to come follow mine.
    Hope you have a good rest of the week and hope the hurricane is not anywhere near you.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite season; we're starting to see some color here...but summer in northern Idaho has not been very long this year!
    Main Street looks a lot like First Street here, except less traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to see the group of photos from your world. I love fall too - and I hope it's a nice as last fall was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!