images of my simple world.....

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Already..? This Week is Burning on By...

" I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. " ~  Galileo Galilei

* * * * * * * * * *

31 Photos in 31 days.. Day #4-

Vintage Thingy Thursday-              Midweek Blues

White Wednesday -                                  Who Do You Love- Colorful..

* * * * * * * * * *
Theme Thursday- Bridge

~ August Break 2011 -


* * * * * * * *




* * * * * *



* * * * * * *

Yard Art Thursday~




































Thanks for stopping by today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day...
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just wondering what the item is in the first photo. It is really interesting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tinking the same thing, Rebecca. Some kind of tankard, pitcher or decanter perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bridge looks quite fragile and I love the drinking cherub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have been drinking Coca Cola all my life. 5¢ a bottle... those were the days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!