images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday.. a Week Half Done.. A Cool Nip in the Morning Air...

"What's old collapses, times change, And new life blossoms in the ruins." ~ Friedrich Schiller <><><><><><><><><><><><>
there always seems to be a cold wind blowing here.. I see something different
every time I visit the old stones.. <><><><><><><><><><><><>
That has to be the bluest water I have ever seen.. Blue Hawaii?
~ Watery Wednesday~ <><><><><><><><><><><><> White Wednesday~
we did actually see a toad but he hopped away before we could capture him... <><><><><><><><><><><><> ABC Wednesday~ ~ Q is For Quail....
Lensday~ Animals-
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for stopping by my crazy world today.. This week seems to be moving by very quickly..
I hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is just the BEST, though the second is very nice too.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, especially the first one. But the others are good too.
    Best wishes,
    Anna
    Anna's abcWed.rd 7-Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your photos. Thanks for taking the time to share with us!
    Happy evening,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!