images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday.. I Woke Up Cold This Morning.. Is it Fall??

"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." --Oliver Wendell Holmes
<><><><><><><><><>
Two for Tuesday~ Uneven/Flat~ ~
~ Project Life Tuesday-
a photo a day to share our lives... even though all my children are grown and I guess Dave and I are too old for this new equipment.. I have wonderful memories of this same space.. my sons played baseball on the old fields and all of my children swung and climbed on the playground equipment that was here when they were small.. We also spent many hours here in the skate park before skateboarding became an "almost/in some spots" crime in our town!
<><><><><><><><><><>
That's My World Tuesday~ this little guy has been guarding my back door for a long long time..though he is weathered I still love his welcoming smile...
<><><><><><><><><><> ~ Today's Flowers~ <><><><><><><><><><> Weekday Photos- Macro~
Flashback to Butterfly!~ though they are still on vacation I have been posting a few shots anyway.. they should be returning very soon.. <><><><><><><><><><>
I have been sad and angry for the last week.. one of our loved ones was ripped from our lives Last Monday night by a murderous phene.. Please remember us in you prayers as we struggle to come to grips with the loss of our friend..
thank you for stopping by my blog today to take a peek at what is going on in my world.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy

3 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful Patsy and yes I will keep you and your family in my prayers!! What a terrible thing to happen....we live out in th country and keep a loaded shotgun handy at all times.

    Our kids are grown so no one is home but us. So the gun stays close and at hand all times. It's terrible that the world has come to be like it is!!
    Blessings of peace!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog, love your pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!