images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday.. Turkey Thawing.. Floors Swept.. Trying to Be Thankful...

"If I love you... is that a fact or a weapon?" ~ Margaret Atwood <><><><><><><><><><>
~ Noah Joshua Sawyer ~ 7 Months old
<><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><>
~ this tricycle.. abandoned in a flower bed near the front door.. reminds me daily that my now grown children.. set loose in this hard and crazy world.. once frolicked here at home with joy and abandon..
<><><><><><><><><><>
~ A Heavy cement "pole" raises the baseball field Lights to new Heights ~ <><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for stopping by today to share a little of my world.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful Day!
Patsy

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I am particularly attracted to that abandoned child bicycle...because it represented good memories to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!