images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Field Holds Water....

“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” 
  – Pamela Vaull Starr

= = = = =

Barn Charm #124















Ruby Tuesday 2~                                 Rednesday~

= = = = =

Today's Flowers #235





















= = = = =

Macro Monday




















I Heart Macro ~

= = = = =

Sweet Shot Tuesday ~





















= = = = =

Mosaic Monday ~




















= = = = =

thanks for stopping by... I welcome both comments and followers..
I hope you have a great day!
Patsy

5 comments:

  1. Bright red barn & it looks like the flamingo's neck should be broke... I hope it wasn't! =0

    Thank you for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsy, thank you for linking with Today's Flowers. Your tulip photo is gorgeous and I love all your other photos. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the flamingo, I guess that's what it is, was kinda cool. I may have liked it better if it was shot from a lower angle and off to the right. The stuff in the background made it hard for me to focus on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such lovely shots, but I'm a sucker for an old red barn! Love the peeling bark on that tree, and that poor flamingo trying to scratch it's itchy back. You're a wonderful photographer, and I enjoyed every single shot!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!