images of my simple world.....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday.. A Glimpse of My World..

"There is one purpose to life and one only: to bear witness to and understand as much as possible of the complexity of the world- its beauty, its mysteries, its riddles."
  - Anne Rice


Wordless Wednesday -


















Garden Centers welcome spring!


Sepia Scenes #129-

















Horses gallop around and around...




Watery Wednesday #136-


















Water Lilies


White Wednesday #96-



















LensDay Challenge- Rock-

What a great rock.. I wanted to bring it home but my sidekick pointed out that
we were being watched.. so I left it there..  

* * * * * * * * * * *                                                     


Thanks for stopping by my little world today.. I welcome comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy





7 comments:

  1. Water lilies at this time of year! That rock is really something. I wonder if it was shaped by nature or human?

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those pics and Love the Quote!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I will be going to one of the nearby garden centers this week! I enjoy this time of year and working outside! Great pics! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing more fun at any age that a merry-go-round. It is very attractive in sepia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The waterlilies are beautiful and I love that rock too. Great photos. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that IS a great rock! love it. and i also love that spring has finally sprung. my pumpkins are already coming in strong in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!