images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pick Yourself Up.. Dust Yourself Off.. Start All Over Again?

" The opposite of talking isn't listening.... The opposite of talking is waiting."
~ Fran Lebowitz
*******************
-
- Lemon Ade and a pickle
*******************
- one of my favorite spots
********************
*********************
I know that I have been missing for far to many days... life has been playing with me like I was a yoyo.. thankfully I am not spinning for a moment!... Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I welcome comments and followers... Have a great day...
Patsy

5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Patsy! I especially love the rose. I think many of us go "spinning" at this time of year. For me, it is the coming of spring, and all that I want to do now that the weather is nice.

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you photos - I love libraries too!! Great to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman needs a pair of red shoes...and roses! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The library is especially nice. The roof is so different from what we see here in Lexington. Lovely captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo is just a wonderful "slice of life" shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!